Jonathan is a Senior Robotics Engineer in the Advanced Robotics Group at Honeybee Robotics in Brooklyn, New York where he works on developing spectrum autonomy systems for extreme environments on Earth and in space.
Previously, Jonathan received his PhD in Mechanical Engieering from The Johns Hopkins University in the Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics, where he studied novel semi-autonomous control algorithms for controlling on-orbit robotic manipulators over high-latency telemetry.
- Intent-Recognition-based Traded Control -
- Xenomai on Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) - A Xenomai tutorial for roboticists.
- A Gentle Introduction to Catkin - This tutorial introduces the Catkin build tool used by ROS to a user with little to average experience with the CMake buildsystem.
- ROS C++ Hello World (The Simplest ROS Tutorial) - This tutorial demonstrates how to build a ROS "Hello World" executable written in C++ without getting into the details of ROS packages, workspaces, launchfiles, or other best practices.
- GNU Gold & ROS - Trying to speed up ROS workspace build time.